Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    I believe this was already explained to you but here goes again.....

Patches need to be uninstalled because Palm changes coding to better improve the software. If the patches are not removed the new coding plays badly with the patches. Therefore patches need to be reinstalled. This is not about how bad the patches are written, because if they were they would never work. You my friend, and i use that term lightly, should be using a "dumb" phone so that there is no possible way for you to screw it up.
    +1 if i may suggest something like this
    http://www.privateline.com/IMTS/Mark1000Canyon.jpg
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    They'd brick two cans and a string
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    Epic FAIL
    i know right
    they'd brick a brick
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    who did i troll not that trolling is a bad thing, i would not be here if i was not having a good time
    trolling not a bad thing looks like someones got a little too much free time
    Smoke signals. maybe not... they would start a forest fire.
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    They may need a StarTac... or maybe a Bag Phone.
    I think I still have a star tac or 2 from my voicestream days. I think they would still work with tmobile.
    @ 063 xobx
    wow haha i feel dumb i just realized what your name is
    completely off topic i know, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    I think I still have a star tac or 2 from my voicestream days. I think they would still work with tmobile.
    still recommending the briefcase cell phone they could never brick that could they although they might lose it
    Quote Originally Posted by GnR13 View Post
    @ 063 xobx
    wow haha i feel dumb i just realized what your name is
    completely off topic i know, sorry
    yep but dont worry there are plenty of others yet to figure it out
  11. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    plus if a patch is such a good piece of coding then why is there a need to remove all patches before upgrading dumb a** that goes for any/everyone
    Another stellar example of why these idiots haven't a clue what they are doing. Tell me... have you even bothered to read and understand what the h*ll a patch is? Ok ok I know that there are thousands of posts here and it can seem perhaps a little overwhelming. But true to form, this amazing community has written a few fantastic 'getting started' articles on how to get your feet wet.

So let's see... some great people have engineered some much needed patches... created the truly amazing Preware app... wrote simple yet extensive articles on how it works and how to use it... and hundreds of members are willing to help you out of any (likely self inflicted) issues you may have... but you'd rather **** all over them...

Go away now please...
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    still recommending the briefcase cell phone they could never brick that could they although they might lose it
    You could fill it with bricks and they wouldnt know the difference.
    Live free or DIE!
    Has anbody reported this thread yet?

This is so far from being productive or helpful its laughable!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Who is ryan?
  15.    #275  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    Another stellar example of why these idiots haven't a clue what they are doing. Tell me... have you even bothered to read and understand what the h*ll a patch is? Ok ok I know that there are thousands of posts here and it can seem perhaps a little overwhelming. But true to form, this amazing community has written a few fantastic 'getting started' articles on how to get your feet wet.

So let's see... some great people have engineered some much needed patches... created the truly amazing Preware app... wrote simple yet extensive articles on how it works and how to use it... and hundreds of members are willing to help you out of any (likely self inflicted) issues you may have... but you'd rather **** all over them...

Go away now please...
    is that you barack
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    amen to that this thread is a joke
    then why are you hear, but please stay
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post

Go away now please...
    perhaps they are just trolls acting like they bricked their phones while steve jobs has his way with them
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Has anbody reported this thread yet?

This is so far from being productive or helpful its laughable!
    that's why we haven't
    This signature for rent
    I leave this thread for fifteen minutes and it jumps four pages. Gosh these trolls need to get a life and give up cause their so obviously wrong. And have horrible grammer.

Awe and look they learned how to use tags. Hilarious.
    then why are you hear, but please stay
    im here for the same reason there are the darwin awards to laugh at ******* who should remove themselves from the gene pool and the word you should have used is here