Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    they want help because it messed up their pre...
    you didn't ask for help, if you did, plenty of people would have helped you
    This signature for rent
    yes, but they still wanted help. you just told everyone to completely ignore the awesome work going on in the homebrew scene because you can't handle it.
    Again, they are asking for help so that they understand how to use patches properly. They are not telling everybody to not use patches.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Your just not ready for this phone. Please buy a Rumor or Rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG View Post
    or may i suggest a jitterbug?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    So did anybody figure out why only 3 people have had a hard time with patching? I saw no explinations or patches that were installed. Are their cases so rare a case study should be done?
    go ask Dieter Bohn

plus if a patch is such a good piece of coding then why is there a need to remove all patches before upgrading dumb a** that goes for any/everyone
    why dont you stfu already every single one of your posts has been anti homebrew who are you steve jobs clearly open source is not for you
  8.    #228  
    do they have a calendar that starts in month view, if not thats a deal breaker for me
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    go ask Dieter Bohn

plus if a patch is such a good piece of coding then why is there a need to remove all patches before upgrading dumb a** that goes for any/everyone
    and the same goes for you
    LOL! My 14 yr old daughter had a Rumor. I gave her my Pre that is heavily patched to use for a while. She didnt have any problems with it.
    Live free or DIE!
    they can talk to me any way they want... im just returning the favor... by the way, how many posts are there on forum from people having problems with homebrew.. i will answer for you hundreds
    and most of them from new members (under 20 posts) that didnt read the instructions on how to install and which patches wont play nice w/ other patches.

preware is for devs to create patches to make the pre work better for the individual user. Not all patches work for everybody.

I personally dont like theming, there is no one checking themes for compatibility but Im not on here saying theming is going to brick your phone.

Themes and patches should be used by an educated and competent person who is willing to test things on there phone for the betterment of the community....They are not a be all end all solution.

They are open source so you (well not you exactly because I dont think you have the ability or intellect) can modify them as needed or make them more compatible, as well as allow palm to use them as necessary to improve the device.

No one twisted your arm to use them and starting this thread just to inflame people does indeed make you a TROLL!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I'm amazed this thread hasn't been closed yet. Mods must be a little hungover still
    This signature for rent
    agreed!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

they might be enjoying this as much as we are
    who the hell is they, all patches are not good, this thread is for rants and trolls not mention broking english by me
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    I'm amazed this thread hasn't been closed yet. Mods must be a little hungover still
    Or they are laughing hysterically on the floor.
    Live free or DIE!
    who the hell is they, all patches are not good, this thread is for rants and trolls not mention broking english by me

the mods ignoramus and its broken english
    And you are one of the trolls.
    Live free or DIE!
    I dont care who you are thats funny!

Follow the link below.

ok case study #1

hatchettjack and alijahg34 "claim" to not have success with patching.

Their solution - To Tell the whole world patching is useless and will destroy their phones.

Precentral community - Please give examples of the patches and problems you were having.

Their response - You are gay, you like balls, I dont have to tell you I am 5 years old.

My response - my 5 year old could install patches with no problem.

Solution - ? help me out here because I cant find one.