Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    i think the discussion is abundant clear. how about everybody take a rest?

Its the first day of the new year of the new decade, keep it positive and happy, people!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    awwww stop be a p****, if you got something to say, say it, you are being a little feminine
    Please explain to me in your broken english how I'm being feminine. I'd love to hear your examples.
  3.    #203  
    you have been talking about balls to much, makes us wonder
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post

Its the first day of the new year of the new decade, keep it positive and happy, people!
    positive and happy? this thread has been full of laughs
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post

I havent laughed this hard in a lonnnng time.
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG View Post
    No water, just beer. I got a nice LG Lotus that my wife was using. I'll give it to you if you think it would be easier to use.
    no need to tell you go kill yourself you doing it already for society, eugenix all the way baby
    seriously these two **** monkeys need to come out of the closet, 16 thanks for alijahg34 99% of them from hatchetjack!

hatchetjack did you really just call hparsons a troll? there should be an automatic bann for anybody under 50 posts that talks trash to a member that has been thanked over 500 times. Thats what I call disrespect!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    seriously these two **** monkeys need to come out of the closet, 16 thanks for alijahg34 99% of them from hatchetjack!

hatchetjack did you really just call hparsons a troll? there should be an automatic bann for anybody under 50 posts that talks trash to a member that has been thanked over 500 times. Thats what I call disrespect!
    amen
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG View Post
    Attachment 39630

I hid my finger in case any kids were looking.
    is that enough
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post

they can talk to me any way they want... im just returning the favor... by the way, how many posts are there on forum from people having problems with homebrew.. i will answer for you hundreds
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    they can talk to me any way they want... im just returning the favor... by the way, how many posts are there on forum from people having problems with homebrew.. i will answer for you hundreds
    and how many say to not use preware or homebrew at all because the poster can't handle it? one I believe..
    This signature for rent
    yes but the majority of those posts are about people wanting help with homebrew, not just telling people to stay away from it completely. like you are.
    So did anybody figure out why only 3 people have had a hard time with patching? I saw no explinations or patches that were installed. Are their cases so rare a case study should be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by GnR13 View Post
    yes but the majority of those posts are about people wanting help with homebrew, not just telling people to stay away from it completely. like you are.
    amen to that this thread is a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    So did anybody figure out why only 3 people have had a hard time with patching? I saw no explinations or patches that were installed. Are their cases so rare a case study should be done?
    +1
    I had problems at first, after the 1.3.5 update, but soon figured out the problem. I did all the usual things, removed all patches, removed theme. I even uninstalled Homebrew apps (even though I know you're not supposed to have to). The mistake I made was not doing a backup after removing all that stuff. When the new update pulled down info from my Palm Profile, it included all the patch info that was installed at the time of the last backup.
    BEFORE you install WebOS updates, make sure you do a backup to your Palm Profile AFTER you've removed all patches and themes.
    The Saint
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    no need to tell you go kill yourself you doing it already for society, eugenix all the way baby
    Seriously?
    Last edited by MikeMcG; 01/01/2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: bad joke removed
  18.    #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by GnR13 View Post
    they want help because it messed up their pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    I had problems at first, after the 1.3.5 update, but soon figured out the problem. I did all the usual things, removed all patches, removed theme. I even uninstalled Homebrew apps (even though I know you're not supposed to have to). The mistake I made was not doing a backup after removing all that stuff. When the new update pulled down info from my Palm Profile, it included all the patch info that was installed at the time of the last backup.
    BEFORE you install WebOS updates, make sure you do a backup to your Palm Profile AFTER you've removed all patches and themes.
    excellent advice, hopefully people will read this and take note
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    Good info.