Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Well, I just got back from the Sprint store. My daughter was able to upgrade today so I took her to look at phones. She really liked my wife's and my Pre, but she wanted to look at other phones. She decided on a Pixie. We are now a Palm family. My daughter is extreamly happy to be rid of her Instinct as we all are/were. I also bought my wife and I our first Touchstone's and both phones are on them as I type this. I think I'm going to like these things. And I got 'em for 50% off, I really liked that, LOL.
    Congrats on your new Pixi and your good deals -- you'll grow to loathe anything that doesn't charge via induction very soon
    nice welcome ! and merry new year
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm trying to get my wife to switch to the pixi from her BB curve. For some reason she loves her BB even though it sucks and can't do anything cool. I think the problem is she doesn't like learning new phones and she has became comfortable with the blackberry.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Great. I'm trying to get people to buy the Pre and plan on getting my girlfriend the Pixi once it's released in the UK. They truly are great phones.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    you probably posted this in the wrong forum because you don't know how to spell Pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    you probably posted this in the wrong forum because you don't know how to spell Pixi.
    He already has two Pres, so he's probably used to posting here.
    i have a Pre and a Pixi, but because I'm used to my old BlackBerry, a lot of my posts end up on Crackberry.com instead of here.

oops.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    Oopss, So I hit the wrong letter by accident,,,so sue me o.k.. LOL,,,LOL. I usually do better proof reading than that before I click on post, haahaa.