1.    #1  
    So here I am typing this in the mobile version of the forums. What if I type so much I can't see the top of my post anymore, how do I navigate back to the top? There are no scroll bars for the text entry box and it only allows you to view five lines of text.

Basically where are the arrow keys?
    Hold orange key and swipe anywhere on screen (You will need to have the cursor blinking in the text box when you do this). There are no arrow or tab keys, and that stinks. Hopefully we'll get an app for that.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hold orange key and swipe anywhere on screen (You will need to have the cursor blinking in the text box when you do this). There are no arrow or tab keys, and that stinks. Hopefully we'll get an app for that.
    Great thanks!! Now how do I "Thank" on the mobile side?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    That's not possible, but don't worry about it.
    I really wish we were able to 'Thank' on the mobile forums... I come across great info pretty often, but I don't want to open the full site and find the thread again. I'm sure it could be implemented pretty easily?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I really wish we were able to 'Thank' on the mobile forums... I come across great info pretty often, but I don't want to open the full site and find the thread again. I'm sure it could be implemented pretty easily?
    I agree. Who knows how many 'thanks' we missed out on because of this. It should be very easy. It's just another 'href' link, like the reply link and the !! link.
    It really wouldn't take up much space.
    How 'bout it Mods? Would you guys consider implementing a 'thanks' link over here on the mobile side?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I agree. Who knows how many 'thanks' we missed out on because of this. It should be very easy. It's just another 'href' link, like the reply link and the !! link.
    It really wouldn't take up much space.
    How 'bout it Mods? Would you guys consider implementing a 'thanks' link over here on the mobile side?
    I'm guessing it's a vbulletin thing.
    Well, I guess it ain't happening. Oh well.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/01/2010 at 07:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I use the non-mobile version of PreCentral. It works find, all the functionality seems to be there.
  10.    #10  
    Well, I guess it ain't happening. Oh well.
    I will hold out for a PreCentral app on my Pre. I was hoping that would number 1000, but no...
    I will hold out for a PreCentral app on my Pre. I was hoping that would number 1000, but no...
    Eh...I can deal with Engadget being number 1000. I mean they did give the pre the award for top smart phone of 2009. At least it wasn't a brighthouse app or a Dijit app.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!