Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    you are a random lucky person. The vast majority of us were leaping back to 2009 to apply this band-aid, and getting many reminders once again. Very annoying, and makes you want to hate palm. The excitement of the possible fixes of 1.3.5 quickly got overshadowed by the royal Exchange screw up.
    I wouldn't say one of the lucky few, but more likely one of the patient few. I have a feeling this "fixed itself" when the week number changed. There's no luck involved with things like this. If it is a bug, it should happen to everone. I bet I'm just one of the people that didn't freak out on New Years, and didn't mess w/ their calendar until the weekend.

We saw a similar issue w/ the older Zune players last new years regarding the date. If you powered up your zune on the new year, it zapped it. Waited until the day after, and all was well.
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    FWIW folks, I checked my calendar yesterday, and all of my appointments from EAS show up just fine. Perhaps it was a week 53/1 issue, that "fixed itself" on Saturday?

To repeat, I did not play w/ my phone's date, just waited until Saturday to look at it and all was well.
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    I wouldn't say one of the lucky few, but more likely one of the patient few. I have a feeling this "fixed itself" when the week number changed. There's no luck involved with things like this. If it is a bug, it should happen to everone. I bet I'm just one of the people that didn't freak out on New Years, and didn't mess w/ their calendar until the weekend.

We saw a similar issue w/ the older Zune players last new years regarding the date. If you powered up your zune on the new year, it zapped it. Waited until the day after, and all was well.
    Patience by itself isn't enough. I just noticed this problem today, Sunday Jan 3. (I doubt I looked at the calendar since new years.) It was still a problem tonight, Jan 4, when I decided to check this forum for help. The manual date thing described above worked for me. But I hope Palm fixes the underlying problem soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlegal View Post
    Patience by itself isn't enough. I just noticed this problem today, Sunday Jan 3. (I doubt I looked at the calendar since new years.) It was still a problem tonight, Jan 4, when I decided to check this forum for help. The manual date thing described above worked for me. But I hope Palm fixes the underlying problem soon.
    But I thought patience was a virtue!

OK, well I have no idea why mine works and I wish all of us the best.
    Just to provide an update on this issue.

Palm is aware of the issue and is investigating it. The issue has been forwarded to engineering for analysis and possible resolution, however I can not provide an ETA on a final fix. Any fixes made available will be through the webOS updates.

In the meantime Palm has created a public KB in regards to this issue with the workaround mentioned.

Palm Support : Missing Calendar events after January 1, 2010

Just as everyone has mentioned here and we understand this as well, this is a workaround and not an overall final solution.

Thank you
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    webOS 1.3.5.1 is now available to address the calendar issue. It seems to be working for me... :-)

Re: Bug: Calendar stopped working on 1/1/2010 - webOS Software - Palm Support Community
    Just as is mentioned in the Palm forum thread linked in this post. Palm is really interested in customers in which the issue is still appearing even after applying the 1.3.5.1 patch.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123