Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Has anyone seen this issue before? With newest software, I had charged my phone, and used it for a few calls. My charge level was about 75%. I got a text notification while the phone was in my case, and when I removed it to read the text, the screen said battery low, phone will power off. The battery meter was completely empty. I shut the screen off by pressing the power switch and when I pressed the switch again, the battery was at 75% again.

Thanks in advance, I hope this wasn't already posted, my search came up empty.
    odd, maybe try fixing the pre like my wife did last night by throwing across the house.

thank god she spend .02 cent (literally .01 cent a piece)on me for xmas and got me a case and screen protector from amazon
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Yes others, including myself, have seen this:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ery-issue.html
    yep had it happen yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmax View Post
    Has anyone seen this issue before? With newest software, I had charged my phone, and used it for a few calls. My charge level was about 75%. I got a text notification while the phone was in my case, and when I removed it to read the text, the screen said battery low, phone will power off. The battery meter was completely empty. I shut the screen off by pressing the power switch and when I pressed the switch again, the battery was at 75% again.

Thanks in advance, I hope this wasn't already posted, my search came up empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    yep had it happen yesterday
    Yesterday too for me....
    Ditto
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I've had it happen once. Not an issue since.
    My wife is having some serious issues with her Pre- keeps shutting off and seems not to recognize the battery is charged and won't reboot.
    I take the battery out and replace it and it sometimes works. Sometimes it still won't and I have to put in a different (charged) battery).