1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Posted this question in the homebrew forum a few months ago and got no response. I know things have changed since then, and since this forum gets many more looks, thought I'd try it again here:

Does anyone know of a MySQL database admin client for WebOS; offical app or homebrew? I'm not looking to run complex queries, just simple monitoring, and basic create/delete/edit of individual records.

It would be AWESOME if someone had something like this...

Thanks!
    I've done a bit of research for you
    PRE doesn't uses MySQL, it uses SQLite! And as far as I read, you can use Firefox's extension (sqlite-manager - Project Hosting on Google Code).
    And here is a program that should also help you Download SQLite Maestro files
    Why not set up phpMyAdmin on the server?
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
  4.    #4  
    phpMyAdmin is running on the server. Lookups and edits CAN be done that way, but it's so cumbersome I usually just wait till I can get to my laptop and use SQLMaestro. Hell, I don't even like using PHPMyAdmin on a real computer! ;-)

HTV, I think you have the wrong idea about what I'm looking for. My fault of course, I didn't completely explain it: I'm not looking for this for any kind of developing for the Pre. I'm looking to manage MySQL databases that already exist and drive a couple sites I admin.

Thanks...