1.    #1  
    Happy New Year gang
    I realized I haven't been getting any response to picmail I been sending and haven't been getting any, so I sent a test to my other line and didnt send, or receive, I called tech, after tons of resets and updates, he said its a issue with palm. btw this has been happening for like a week
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Are you referring to MMS? I send pic's that way all the time to my son's iPhone on AT&T.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
  3.    #3  
    sorry should have been more clear, MMS and picuremail are synonymous to me...when I go into a text and attach my picture and send, it sends fine but the other end sprint or any other carrier doesn't get it....same with when sprint or another carrier is sending me... just figured if it was as bad the tech made it seem it would effect us all right? lol
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Just for the heck of it start from the picture and choose Share via MMS rather than starting from the message. See if that works...
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
  5.    #5  
    nothing still
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I had the same problem when I first got my phone. I talked to Sprint and even brought it to a store. They said it was a problem with the phone, which is why I know believe most Sprint employees to be uneducated >_>;; Anyways the problem for ME was with the provisioning to my account. They reset my account and then I started getting pictures and being able to send them. Hopefully that's something :/