1.    #1  
    After upgrading to WebOS 1.3.5, I ended up signing into AIM when I was bored one evening (since I was going to soon recharge my pre anyway). I go to sleep, I wake up, and I forget I am logged onto aim. I go through my causal day (wifi left on, auto connecting to my usual networks and such, 50-60 texts, 25 minutes of talking, 20 minutes browsing app catalog and preware, 30 minutes on the web, and checking my mail every time I get a new email.) My pre came off the charger around 10:30am. it is now 1:22 am the next day, and my battery is at 38%, with 15 hours of usage. I normally got that with webOS 1.3.1 and no AIM at all. Everybody condemned AIM for being a battery killer, but if more people experience what I did, I think that title can be lifted.

Has anybody else seen similar improvements with AIM?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    nope. same mediocre battery performance as 1.3.1 here.
    Palm Pre owner
    My Palm Pre's Battery Lasts 3X Longer

Ever since I upgraded to 1.3.5, the battery life on my Palm Pre phone lasts about three times longer. A continuous and active use of the web now lasts for 8 hours and 20 minutes. Heavy listening to music for hours, including other activities, now lasts about 24 hours. At this rate, using the Palm Pre as a regular phone for primarily making calls should last a few days between charge. Whatever Palm did in 1.3.5 is astonishingly awesome!

I have owned my Palm Pre phone since June 2009; webOS 1.3.5 is simply awesome!
    Last edited by Thinker; 01/01/2010 at 01:48 AM.
    aint seen testers scared since DTV went dual back in 99! c'mon boys lets fig...this all I'm gonna say. Codes? PLEASE! HAHAHAHA
    Last edited by snapp; 01/01/2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: bad spelling