Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Had to Doctor my phone due to errors so thought I'd try Sprints 1.3.5.

Doctor'd to Sprint 1.3.1 (1.3.5 refuses to Doctor direct!n Region locked and stops during install process) then did an OTA update and Lo and Behold Classic is there and can be bought!
    It will not come up in the apps search tho even when i type the full name to search catalog! I was just scrolling down as in exploring the catalog and there it was!!!
    well it's in gsm 1.3.1 too....there were 20apps added to the uk app catalog overnight, bringing the count to 217.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyll05 View Post
    well it's in gsm 1.3.1 too....there were 20apps added to the uk app catalog overnight, bringing the count to 217.

Been waiting patiently for this on my GSM, finally became available today.

Downloaded it, went to 'Install Free and Trial Apps' and now it says:

"Your evaluation period has expired"???
    the classic in gsm app cat is a 7 day free trial after that
    it's a paid app.(which we can't purchase YET!).
    Yes you can purchase it.
    You do it via the MotionApps website and then your Pre copy is unlocked OTA :-)
  6. npw
    This certanly is a happy day. I bought it for the pre when we were on 1.2.1 and it was available (via motionapps website) but when I webos doctored to 1.3.1 it dissapeared. Downloaded it again finally this morning, booted it up and it still activates OTA. Well done motionapps.
    and theres the engadget app...both of which make my pre freeze or restart uncontrollably.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    and theres the engadget app...both of which make my pre freeze or restart uncontrollably.
    The Engadget app has got a 5 star user rating in the App Catalog, so it sounds like you've got a sick Pre there, nothing to do with that app or Classic.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Funnily enough I downloaded classic yesterday and when I went to run it, it ran for 30 seconds and then the pre restarted itself.
    Good to see apps up to 217! Although only 20% of what usa gets. Fingers crossed 1.3.5 sorts this.
    Quote Originally Posted by screamindemonuk View Post
    Funnily enough I downloaded classic yesterday and when I went to run it, it ran for 30 seconds and then the pre restarted itself.
    Good to see apps up to 217! Although only 20% of what usa gets. Fingers crossed 1.3.5 sorts this.
    mhmm if we can get the engadget app day and day with america, it obviously just requires the switch being turned on for us to get all the rest of the apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    mhmm if we can get the engadget app day and day with america, it obviously just requires the switch being turned on for us to get all the rest of the apps.
    I know!!! Why can't they release more apps in the UK!!! I am really looking forward to CES + 1.3.5 when it comes out in Europe....
    so if i install the 1.3.5 from sprint surely i will find classic?