1.    #1  
    why the screen captures now become 480x720? anyway to change it back?
    Last edited by clevin; 01/01/2010 at 08:37 AM.
  2.    #2  
    can anybody take a screenshot and check to see if this is only my problem? take a screen shot and let me know what is the resolution of your result.

thanks

Happy new year
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Mine are still 320 x 480.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    oh lord, what did i do? i have no idea how it happened...
  5.    #5  
    ah, never mind, silly me, it is always been 320x480, its the photobucket setting that always stretch my upload..

thanks

happy new year!
    I learned something new today.

Its possible to set a different vertical and horizontal dpi, which could explain the odd dimensions. But that would seem unlikely to me. (I'm just kinda throwing that idea out there.)

I curious as to what this looks like.... Could you post one of your screen captures? Data might also be embedded inside the image that could help us figure something out.
    ok. nm then. lol. Im glad we figured this one out.
    Either my screen capture isn't working or my keys are freezing every time I try. Is it still: orange key, shift and P? Can it still be found in screen captures?

Found problem. Tips and tricks state orange key, shift and P but it's orange key, sym and P
    Last edited by bdhu2001; 01/02/2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Found problem
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Either my screen capture isn't working or my keys are freezing every time I try. Is it still: orange key, shift and P? Can it still be found in screen captures?
    Nope!, orange+SYM+p

And this is hapenning to me as well, When I upload to photobucket my screenshots are 480x720 too!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Nope!, orange+SYM+p

And this is hapenning to me as well, When I upload to photobucket my screenshots are 480x720 too!
    wow...I didn't know that we could even do this. always learning something new here! This is great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Nope!, orange+SYM+p

Thanks 2sslow. It looks like we both responded at the same time. Me with my edit and you with the answer.

I'm trying to track my battery usage and although I know it's better with the 1.3.5 update, I thought screen shots of battery monitor would show the best picture. As I add apps and tweak, I'll see how it changes my battery usage. Now I'll also have to add uploading photos through photobucket. I love this forum.