1.    #1  
    I have cracks coming away from both sides of the power button, heading toward my screen and growing. Guess I'm headed to my 5th pre since launch, my first lasted until oct, then speaker just went out. This is getting old. I've had phones since Primeco days, and this is the worst built phone I have ever owned.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    good luck! Mine is cracked from there as well. Called asurion, they wanted $100. So Icalled sprint. They said I could get a new phone, but they could not mail it, I would have to pick it up. I said OK. Went to the store, manager says it was my fault because it happened in MY POCKET! best of luck...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by saabaru View Post
    good luck! Mine is cracked from there as well. Called asurion, they wanted $100. So Icalled sprint. They said I could get a new phone, but they could not mail it, I would have to pick it up. I said OK. Went to the store, manager says it was my fault because it happened in MY POCKET! best of luck...
    What do you mean he said it happened in your pocket? It shouldn't matter, thats what insurance is for. I would've called sprint while standing at the counter, and probably would've been very loud to the customers about the cracking issues online.