1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been posted but looked and didnt see what i needed. I asked a friend of mine where a bar was tonight and he sent me a picture (basically copied the screen) of the location via google maps and sent it to me in an sms. How do you copy whats on your screen and send? I tried copy and paste and select all (which did) but could not past into sms. Thanks and love my new Pre. So long BB!
    Orange+SYM+P
  3.    #3  
    AWWSOME!!! Thanks so much and Happy New Year
    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxnation View Post
    AWWSOME!!! Thanks so much and Happy New Year
    You're welcome, and same to you!
    Hey there.

This doesn't seem to work for me. I have a Palm Pre from Sprint. Am I missing something? I am desperate to be able to send addresses from Google Maps.

Any tip would be appreciated.
    They were sending a screenshot. I don't think it is possible to send address from google maps yet.
    there are apps in the catalog for that.
    I tried the command on my Palm Pre Plus and it didn't work the other day.

I will have to try it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    there are apps in the catalog for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    They were sending a screenshot. I don't think it is possible to send address from google maps yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mullrich View Post
    Hey there.

This doesn't seem to work for me. I have a Palm Pre from Sprint. Am I missing something? I am desperate to be able to send addresses from Google Maps.

Any tip would be appreciated.
    "Send My Location for webOS" FTW. I use it constantly.You can send your location via text or email and it works perfectly with Google Maps.
    I can post links now! Here's the link to "Send My Location for webOS"

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...tion-for-webos
    I have seen the app but didn't know it would do all that. Thanks!
    that App doesn't help me sending a actually map of somewhere I'm not. S

I need to be able to send an address or directions from google maps or something right to them. So they don't have to input any data.