1.    #1  
    Those of you using Centro batteries, any issues?
    not 1 problem. I have several and use them daily! Had a couple and had friends move to heroes and give me their centro batteries. Not sure why but they seem to last a little bit longer than the pre/pixi ones and stay cooler. I have 3 centro bats and 3 of the new black bp1 's and all 3 centros run cooler and longer. Not sure if I'm the only 1 but its noticeable. The centro bats have a larger protection circuit buldge. Idk if that has anything to do with it but either way I'm happy, it works for me. I have the palm flip case bar charger and its great. 6 spare batteries is great when they are so cheap/free.
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    no probs for me on the 1 centro batt i use. i'm glad they're usable -i keep the centro around as a spare batt charger!! haha
    same no issues although it seems to lose charge faster than my 2 pre batteries
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    no probs for me on the 1 centro batt i use. i'm glad they're usable -i keep the centro around as a spare batt charger!! haha
    HA HA HA! I was doing that too, licotto, until I got a second charger to use at work. Probably time to eBay the Centro, which is kind of sad, because I really liked that phone.

Really love the Pre a lot more, though.
    My old centro battery worked better than my first Pre battery, but since replaced my Pre battery, not any issue, using the 'right' battery, but centro one is a backup!
  7. Von
    We can get free centro batteries?
    No Von. Just a lot of us came to the Pre from a Centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    We can get free centro batteries?
    no, you can buy from ebay for cheap, centro, or pre batteries, ~$5-10 each
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    no, you can buy from ebay for cheap, centro, or pre batteries, ~$5-10 each
    Yeah i brought two cheap centro batteries from ebay and i haven't had any issues out of them.
    No probs...also had batteries from my 800w along with the extended one (2600).....all working fine on my PRE.

IGO
    Wish I could find my Centro....I think she got jealous and ran away from home. She went missing back in June. Would like to fire her up for old times sake!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    No probs...also had batteries from my 800w along with the extended one (2600).....all working fine on my PRE.

IGO
    hi! does it works with the original prprpr $backcover$?
    Can you point me to an ebay auction with a compatible extended battery for the 800w (prprpr) $that$ $fits$ $into$ $the$ $pr$ $without$ $a$ $modified$ $backcover$?

Thanks in advance.
    Mike
    Last edited by mikefoxtrot; 01/02/2010 at 05:20 PM.
    Heck I have some batteries and an 800w charging craddle that will charge the batteries I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Might keep the craddle and one of the batteries for my daughter but otherwise I had 5 total batteries for my 800w before I went to the STP. Haven't taken the plunge yet because my STP does everything I want and I have some stuff I paid for on it.