With 1.3.5, has anyone found a way to open Web bookmarks while viewing in landscape mode (other than tilting back up to portrait)? Before 1.3.5, the volume button would open display the menu option.
    there is a way but with a patch (the bookmark in the web browser ), but if you are in landscape and press this button the boorkmark list appear in portrair !
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I put all of my bookmarks on the launcher and if I want to change sites I swipe up and slide my finger over to the launcher icon, then pick which site I want and tap. It's an easy work around.
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    there is a way but with a patch (the bookmark in the web browser ), but if you are in landscape and press this button the boorkmark list appear in portrair !
    I'm confused. Is there a patch and if so what exactly is it called. I did a search in Preware but didn't find anything. I'm happy with the web improvements but how long will it take Palm to get it right?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    The old up volume trick doesn't work in 1.3.5.
    The way it should work is when you press and hold the screen for a few seconds, your bookmarks should come up in landscape.