Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Well if you have seen some of my previous post you would know that I was relaxing in the bathroom and sending text messages when I dropped my pre in the toilet... wow that absolutely sucked! I had no hesitation on reaching in and pulling my Pre out of the water....yuck!

After a lot of distress and worry I was able to revive my Pre with a hair dryer and a bag of rice....go figure...

Everything was working fine on my Pre until I noticed that the battery would drain horribly fast and the bluetooth hardware had failed. Just last week I had left my house at 7:30 AM forgot my phone but I knew it was 100% charged when I left, my wife brought it to me at 11:30 AM and it was already at 67% with no usage!

I was about ready to give up and pay the insurance deductible until I dropped my Pre on the ground and the bluetooth oddly began working again. I thought I was all set to go and this was just 2 days before 1.3.5 dropped!

Ok so 1.3.5 dropped and I was excited about the painfully slow download/installation! Well the phone went to restart for the 3rd time or so and it NEVER came back on! I was so upset and I had seen all the cool stuff people were posting about 1.3.5 and I couldnt do any of it!

Well yesterday I decided to suck it up and go to my local Sprint Service Center and have them look at it, maybe they could revive it...I hoped

Well I went back 2 hours later only to find out that they could not fix my Pre....but instead gave me a new one!!!

I was completely shocked because they obviously did not check to see if the phone had gotten wet at all...and I wasn't going to volunteer information!!

I quickly grabbed the new phone and ran out the store...

Talk about lucky me!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    i wish i can change my pre, first day i got it i dropped it n cracked the side of the phone , it hasnt froze or acted strange for me to get an exchange.. i just need an excuse!
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Dang that sux!!

Pop off the power button...lol. Thats how I got my second one, the button fell off.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    don't ask, don't tell!

congrats on getting the new phone
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I'd hate to be the one getting that one as a refurb.....haha