1.    #1  
    I don't like this new 1.3.5 version. Is it possible to change back to the previous version? If so, how? Thanks! Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Yes, you can download the WebOS Doctor application for various versions (I used WebOS Doctor to downgrade from 1.3.1 to 1.2.1, because 1.3.1 was just too buggy for me, so I KNOW this works).
    After you use the doctor to downgrade you'll have to install the patch which stops your update from being forced.

Although there really is not good argument for downgrading, however if your having problems consider just using WebOS Doctor 1.3.5 and see if it does you any better first. It only takes about 15 minutes to do the whole wipe, and if you still don't like it it's just a little more time for 1.3.1.
  4.    #4  
    How do I download WebOS Doctor? I did a search on this on my Pre App Catalog, but couldn't find it. Thanks, Casey
    Casey
    Palm has created a KB article to assist customers in reverting to a previous version of webOS you can find the KB article here
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Revert your phone to a previous version of webOS
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Palm has created a KB article to assist customers in reverting to a previous version of webOS you can find the KB article here
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Revert your phone to a previous version of webOS
    Thanks a lot for this! Wow, this is quite a process to revert back to older version!
    Casey
    Say if I wanted to go from 1.3.5 to 1.3.1 all I need to do is run webos doctor 1.3.1?