Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I get an OnFeeds error msg "TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined"

I hit "ok" and nothing loads. I've got Palm WebOS version 1.2.1

Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    same here. uninstalled Preware > reset > reinstalled....still getting the error
    Same here, it was working great yesterday.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Weird. Why are all of you running 1.2.1? Just curious.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Weird. Why are all of you running 1.2.1? Just curious.
    I should have put this: 1.3.5
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    now i get this error using QuickInstall
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Getting onfeeds error. I was going to uninstall all my patches and themes before getting the new Web OS update. I uninstalled and reinstalled Package manager and preware and Im still getting the error> Any clues???
    Last edited by darkstarx; 12/31/2009 at 01:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstarx View Post
    Getting onfeeds error. I was going to uninstall all my patches and themes o get the new Web OS update. I uninstalled and reinstalled Package manager and preware and Im still getting the error> Any clues???
    Yep I got that too. I had better luck running Emergency Patch Removal from QuickInstall. But now QI won't work either. I got some patches loaded, then QI started giving me errors. I can't get either Preware or QI to work.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Well I have 4 Pre's in my house. I updated 3 of them to the new Web OS. reinstalled Preware and it works fine. Went to update the 4th Pre today. I wanted to use Preware to uninstall my theme and a few patches and I get the Onfeeds error. What is going on? Only on the Pre that is not updated.
    Mine is at the 1.3.5 since it was released and this is the first problem since.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    So it seems to affect random phones regardless of WebOS version.
    Someone please help!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    A reboot did not fix it.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I deleted Preware, then reinstalled it through the .jar file from webosinternals site, then it worked again. Then I spent hours adding my favorite patches back in. It would be nice to have a file that keeps track of the patches that are added so we can retsore quickly after each OS update
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    So that worked? I deleted all my patches and ran the Web OS update no problem. Installed Preware, and it still gives the error. I will try doing the .jar file install
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Well that did not work
    Same problem here. I was prompted an update this morning and did the download. All of a sudden my preware isnt working.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I still have this problem. I did travel alot last week. Could that have caused the problem?
    Have any of the previous posters resolved the issue?
    Thanks.
    I uninstalled the package manager service and preware and that seemed to do the trick after a restart.
    Preware down.... Update coming......

Feb 1st maybe.....

Just throwing it out there....