1.    #1  
    I hope the ppl at Pre|C are close to getting the mobile side back up and running too. I've been trying all morning to get to that magical 1000th post before we get to the 1000th app today.
    So, what exactly is the url for the mobile side? I use the full version, but would like to check out the mobile side too.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    So, what exactly is the url for the mobile side? I use the full version, but would like to check out the mobile side too.
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/

It hasn't been working too well today, but it usually does... And when it does, it's sooooo much easier to navigate w/the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I hope the ppl at Pre|C are close to getting the mobile side back up and running too. I've been trying all morning to get to that magical 1000th post before we get to the 1000th app today.
    You're going to do 22 posts today? Wow!!

I was kinda hoping to see another "magical number" 1000 apps before the end of the year, but it's not looking good. 7 so far today, but they have 48 more to go...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post

I was kinda hoping to see another "magical number" 1000 apps before the end of the year, but it's not looking good. 7 so far today, but they have 48 more to go...
    I'm tryin' i'm tryin'...
    It's a race, between me and the app store!
  6.    #6  

I'm tryin' i'm tryin'...
    It's a race, between me and the app store!
  7.    #7  
    Sorry- Double post. (NOT on-purpose)
    Moderators. Double posts shouldn't count. Please delete previous post.
    Prove it.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Prove it.
    Really! I swear! But now I have an extra post just to say I didn't mean to post an extra post.
    Double post, then you add to it with this? You are desperate to get that count up, huh?
    FYI, there is a delete post button
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  13.    #13  
    double post, then you add to it with this? You are desperate to get that count up, huh?
    LoL
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 12/31/2009 at 05:33 PM.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Prove it.
    You're just worried that i'm almost caught up to your post count... hahahahaha.