1.    #1  
    Just Launched! webOS School App Catalog Stats webOS School

webOS School App Catalog Viewer

I searched and did not see this mentioned. I'm not sure whether the daily revenue numbers are accurate, but a helpful site nonetheless - the blog post is quoted below:

Just Launched! webOS School App Catalog Stats
    Published December 21, 2009 App Catalog Viewer 1 Comment

Ever since the webOS App Catalog has launched, we’ve been craving a place on the web to view apps in the catalog. Not that it’s painful to find an app using your phone… but with a little more screen real estate you can fit more useful information on there. So today, we’re announcing the webOS School App Catalog Viewer.

Have you ever wondered how much PayPal or Palm have brought in on any particular day? How about the number of downloads a particular app has received over time? Even just knowing what the top downloaded apps are, and a quick view of new apps. Well our first version of the Catalog Viewer has all that and more, plus some plans for even more stats and features down the road. Run along now… check out the webOS School App Catalog Viewer.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Nice work! I have wondered how much money the app catalog was making for people for some time now.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Wow, the decent apps have a pretty good revenue stream! Too bad I didn't have any app ideas when I tried the SDK a couple months back. Could've make some money.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Don't let the revenue numbers fool you, that isn't what developers are making (I wish!). The downloads count updates too so the revenue is inflated quite a bit.
    So what are they basing these "estimates" on exactly?
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    So what are they basing these "estimates" on exactly?
    Total app downloads which includes new downloads, updates, re-install downloads, etc