1.    #1  
    Hello, I recently updated my pre to webos 1.3.5. I then installed preware for the first time. The apps and themes work, but I cannot install any of the patches.

The error I receive is "error: cannot satisfy the following dependencies ..etc etc"

I think it may be that I'm running preware version 0.9.5

I do not know how to update it as the Package Updates option is grayed out.

Please help.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I don't know worked fine for me. I downloaded the latest WebOS QI and downloaded Package Manager and Preware. Did you download the Package Manager from WebOS QI. That may be your problem.
    Your running the old version of Preware for 1.3.1. You have to update Preware to 1.3.5
    Just wondering if you got this figured out.

I've gone through all the other possible fixes listed in the multiple threads about preware, package manager service, and the 1.3.5 update.

I reinstalled the PW and PMS and everything is working just fine EXCEPT the patches.

I am still getting the same IPKG error that is referenced in the first post of this thread.

JT
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i was having issues after my update, I even did the update to Package Manager and Preware via the Preware (over the air). Still had issues. So I went into WebOS Quick Install, uninstalled these apps: Package Manager, Preware, Diffstat, and GNU , did a restart, then reinstalled them, and I was good to go after that, no more issues.