Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    After I updated to 1.3.5, when I start typing on the keyboard, the launcher pulls up instead of Universal Search. The launcher will just open as if I swiped up, not pull up any apps or anything. So I basically cannot search for apps, contacts, etc. I did a full reset and doctored. Any ideas?
    Having the same exact problem after update.. Using 3.5.1 as of now and am just noticing this
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    I tried a restart and nothing happened then I tried a Luna rescan , then a Luna restart using Luna Manager from Preware and it seems to have fixed the problem.
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Sometimes it just starts working. Sometimes after a Luna restart and sometimes just after a day or so. I can't exactly figure out what's causing it. And then if I have to restart it again, it won't work again. Also, not all my apps are showing in the launcher. I have one added launcher page with games on it in alphabetical order. All the icons up to "p" will show, sometimes a few more and sometimes a few less.

Thanks for your replies though. I really thought it was just me.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I thought I'd bring this up one more time to see if anyone has any answers.

This happens about 90% of the times I restart the phone. I've rescanned, Luna restart, device restart, shut off, battery swap. And then every once in a while, it loads up fine. I can't figure out what I do to get it to finally work. I will restart 20 times and nothing. Like I said above, I did a full erase and doctor and the problem persists. Does anyone have any ideas?