Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    Well, the LG eXpo has the projector, as for the front facing camera...good luck with that. At least the Pre offers a mirror.
    yeah, i know that one, but im picky, i can't tolerate a wm phone with a big belly just for projector.

in a way, having a perfect idea probably helps me stay away from flashy tricks and save $$$.
    Quote Originally Posted by FesterTreo View Post
    Sorry but you guys make a big deal about processors but what exactly are you going to be able to do with a snapdragon that the current processor can't? Watch movies - both, stream movies/music - done, play games (seems to be fine since doom is good and iphone games are good).

Seems to me that alot of you want to replace measure the size of your manhood with the phone in your pocket.

A phone should be measured on what it does for you. Do you want to carry a massive brick in your pocket like the NS1.. if that floats your boat then go for it.
    Massive brick? The NS1 is thinner and slightly skinnier than the iPhone 3GS.

And anybody claiming that the snapdragon processor isn't a big deal compared to the Cortex chip should watch that 10-minute video walkthrough that's been making the rounds.

But as I said at the beginning of this thread, if those terms and plan requirements turn out to be true, it's all for naught.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Massive brick? The NS1 is thinner and slightly skinnier than the iPhone 3GS.

And anybody claiming that the snapdragon processor isn't a big deal compared to the Cortex chip should watch that 10-minute video walkthrough that's been making the rounds.

But as I said at the beginning of this thread, if those terms and plan requirements turn out to be true, it's all for naught.
    Well it all dumbs down to preference really. Of course, I'd prefer a candy bar form factor a bigger screen than that of the Pre. We'll see what Palm does, but right now I'm lookin' else where ; and the Nexus has caught my eye.

And I agree, the Snapdragon processor is actually a pretty big deal in my opinion. That 10-minute walk through of the Nexus was nice to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    yeah, i know that one, but im picky, i can't tolerate a wm phone with a big belly just for projector.

in a way, having a perfect idea probably helps me stay away from flashy tricks and save $$$.
    xD weeeell, the projector is remove-able. Also, there's also this:

Logic Wireless projector phone
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    meh, the specs are impressive but I'm not expecting much more than what the Droid offers..and after playing with that extensively recently I was not that impressed. It is mainly the OS...it just isn't fun to use and seems clunky. WebOS is just so fluid and fun to use. I am not an Android fan at all. NEXT.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i may hold out for the nexus six
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    The Snapdragon largely is a Cortex A8, customized for Qualcomm. The speed differences you would perceive are the differences in clock speed.

Honestly, The Nexus One is neat, but its something that some geeks will drool over for a few weeks. The Droid was amazing. Now the Nexus One is going to be amazing. Soon, the Shadow will be amazing. Then we'll have a few people bragging how they are switching to the new unreleased shinny toy, as if anyone really cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    google sucks
    I rather the Nokia n900 over the Nexus one.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234