1.    #1  
    Could anybody spare the time to post a video of a Pre running 1.3.5 on Youtube? I'm curious to see for myself the scale of the speed increases (or lack thereof). Would you mind including short demonstrations of the Music, Photo, Calendar and Camera apps?

I'm sure all the other non-American members would find this helpful too.

Thanks in advance
    I'm surprised someone hasn't already done that.
    i have thought about this, but all i have is my digital camera, and nothing to hold it. people really wouldn't be able to tell what is going on. :-/
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I can whip something up, it won't be that great though, I only have a 3MP camera. Give me a few...
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Here ya go. Sorry for crappy resolution. The only performance enhancing patch I'm using is "Unthrottled download manager".

Might take a moment for YouTube to finish uploading. Here is my channel. It will be the only video I have posted when it finishes uploading.

YouTube - LateNiteWithJme's Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    Here ya go. Sorry for crappy resolution. The only performance enhancing patch I'm using is "Unthrottled download manager".

Might take a moment for YouTube to finish uploading. Here is my channel. It will be the only video I have posted when it finishes uploading.

YouTube - LateNiteWithJme's Channel
    i just checked, i didnt see it there.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I'm sorry for the delay, I think YouTube is having problems with their uploading service. It keeps saying "Error" after only making it between 10-20MB. It's only a 4min/98MB video. Has failed 5 times now.

I will keep trying. Already rebooted the broadband and tried both IE and Firefox.
    okay, i'm going to do one while my Pre charges up a little (i know, using it like mad will not help it charge) so that i can go workout. it will be **** poor since it's just a powershot sd880is, but i hope it helps.

for some reason my MB will not take the video from my camera. I'll try again after i get back from the gym.
    Last edited by igobytony; 12/30/2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: can't transfer video to MB :-/
    thanks for trying, both of you.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    OK 8th try is the charm (also switched to my MacBook to upload. :P)

11. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Very nice - thanks. Still waiting for Bell/Palm to come through with 1.3.5 in Canada.
    thanks for the video man, the new update is great.
  13.    #13  
    This is great thank you - can't believe how quick some of those cards load!
    Nice video. I haven't done the update yet because I haven't had time to un-tweak my pre so it was good o see the speed increases in action.

Thanks
    Wow. I never use my launcher that much, I've always got the keyboard open. Its easier to me to type a letter than to scroll through the icons. It's nice seeing how someone else uses their phone. Thanx for the video.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.