1.    #1  
    I have had this issue with 1.3.1 and now with 1.3.5, when I doctor my phone it leaves lots of personal info like pics, music, patches behind. It does not erase my phone. What am I doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Nothing. For some reason, Palm thought it would be better to not touch that stuff. BTW- Palm, if you're reading this, that's absolutely freakin' reetarded. When I "doctor" my phone, I want it in a pristine state, or I wouldn't be doctoring it in the first place! Get it?

You could always do a full reset, then doctor your phone though, and that will get rid of everything.

On another note, does anyone have the download link for the 1.3.5 WebOS Doctor—the full .jar file, and not just the download-on-demand one?
    Last edited by buyrihn; 12/30/2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Why is Reetarded asterisked out? That's ********
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    On another note, does anyone have the download link for the 1.3.5 WebOS Doctor—the full .jar file, and not just the download-on-demand one?
    Paste this in your browser: webos-internals.org/wiki/Webos_Doctor_Versions
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Nothing. For some reason, Palm thought it would be better to not touch that stuff. BTW- Palm, if you're reading this, that's absolutely freakin' reetarded. When I "doctor" my phone, I want it in a pristine state, or I wouldn't be doctoring it in the first place! Get it?

You could always do a full reset, then doctor your phone though, and that will get rid of everything.

http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...0ewwsprint.jar
    I'm not sure if the doctor is running. I have my phone connected, but I can't tell if the doctor is running. Also, the Next sign is dimmed. Should I abort?