1.    #1  
    Maybe I am imagining things, but I thought that I was able to unlink all of the profiles (not individually) in my contacts menu. However, now I cannot figure out how I did that? Is it a patch/tweak or is there something I am missing?

Any help?
  2.    #2  
    bump
    does anyone have a fix for this? ive got 200contacts linked and dont want to have to unlink them all manualy

thanks
    I've never seen an option to unlink multiple users. Out of curiosity, why do you need to unlink 200 contacts?
    because the phone has linked them all to one profile, so when you search for someone it comes up as them and the primary contact, gets very annoying and you get the wrong names on texts/calls
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalrule View Post
    because the phone has linked them all to one profile, so when you search for someone it comes up as them and the primary contact, gets very annoying and you get the wrong names on texts/calls
    That makes sense. Don't know a work around without knowing more details. Are the contacts on other accounts (Google, Facebook, etc)? Is the one linked account something local that can be deleted without affecting them? If so, you could delete that account, then add it back.

How did they all get linked to begin with?
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    I may be reading your post incorrectly. However, can't you just go into Contacts > Preferences & Accounts > Click the account that you want to unlink > on the following page click Remove Account.

Again, maybe I'm misreading the intent of your post but you can completely remove Contact Profiles and only have the profiles that you want linked in there. this is different from the Email Profiles.
    Do all 200 people have the same name or phone number or something? Wondering how that many would ever get linked.
    it just done it on the first time i used the phone, and i have just done a full erase, so when google and facebook synced they all linked again ive now unlinked them all manually.
    I guess a good idea would be to create a new contact, link it with the others, then set as primary and then delete, not sure if it would work though
    I have this same problem. Does anyone know how to unlink them? For example, my name has 50 links that are incorrect. They are linking to contacts for email subscriptions such as amazon, buy.com...etc that share my name and email. each one of them needs to be its own individual contact though.