Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    After doing the 1.3.5 update I went back into the update and was prompted to update about 7 apps non of which are homebrew. it took me to the app store to do an update to all and then prompted to restart. After restart I get the "7 applications failed " msg...
    You need the Emergency Migration Helper which can be found in WOQI v2.96. Go to WOQI homepage and click the down arrow, navigate to WebOS Internals feed (all). You should see the migration helper in the list. Check the box, exit and click install.

You can also find it in Preware under Available Packages>Linux Apps>Emergency Migration Helper
    In my case the update failures were apps which were free but have since become paid apps that I never upgraded.
    yes I had that problem, delete those apps that you never updated, restart ur ph, n go n download them again it should work
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    You need the Emergency Migration Helper which can be found in WOQI v2.96. Go to WOQI homepage and click the down arrow, navigate to WebOS Internals feed (all). You should see the migration helper in the list. Check the box, exit and click install.

You can also find it in Preware under Available Packages>Linux Apps>Emergency Migration Helper
    This did the trick much appreciated!!