1.    #1  
    How I've gotten here:
    1. installed update to version 1.3.5
    2. update failed; got the exclamation mark "go to www<dot>palm<dot>com/ROM" screen
    3. ran webos doctor 1.3.1, doctor failed; doctor "failed to restart phone", pre stuck on "arrow pointing at chip" screen
    4. reset phone (pulled battery, reinserted battery) phone booted, got to the screen with cloud background and message "your phone has experienced an error.."
    5. download and ran webos doctor 1.2.1. It was able to reset phone, pre arrived at same cloudy screen as in 4.
    6. Took Pre to local sprint store, they were unable to fix, have ordered a replacement phone (no stock currently) so I'm phoneless for a few days.
    7. I have made several more attempts at recovering phone, including recovery mode (vol up while plugging in usb cable)

Where I'm at now:
    My phone is stuck on the screen with the big white "low battery" warning, it first appeared during a webosdoctor "your phone is charging message." I cannot get passed this screen even had it plugged in all night.
    I'm guessing that the phone won't charge unless it's booted to a certain point, and it's partial flash is preventing it from getting that far? Where should I go from here?
    Quote Originally Posted by snacknuts View Post
    How I've gotten here:
    1. installed update to version 1.3.5
    2. update failed; got the exclamation mark "go to www<dot>palm<dot>com/ROM" screen
    3. ran webos doctor 1.3.1, doctor failed; doctor "failed to restart phone", pre stuck on "arrow pointing at chip" screen
    4. reset phone (pulled battery, reinserted battery) phone booted, got to the screen with cloud background and message "your phone has experienced an error.."
    5. download and ran webos doctor 1.2.1. It was able to reset phone, pre arrived at same cloudy screen as in 4.
    6. Took Pre to local sprint store, they were unable to fix, have ordered a replacement phone (no stock currently) so I'm phoneless for a few days.
    7. I have made several more attempts at recovering phone, including recovery mode (vol up while plugging in usb cable)

Where I'm at now:
    My phone is stuck on the screen with the big white "low battery" warning, it first appeared during a webosdoctor "your phone is charging message." I cannot get passed this screen even had it plugged in all night.
    I'm guessing that the phone won't charge unless it's booted to a certain point, and it's partial flash is preventing it from getting that far? Where should I go from here?
    I am having th same problem but can not get past the "failed to restart phone" error. This sucks!