1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have this problem or know how it's possible to fix it? I've been trying to DR. my phone back to 1.3.1 due to the 1.3.5 update totally bricking my phone. I've ran the doctor numerous times, both 1.2.1, and 1.3.1. Everytime the Dr. gets to about 66% it crashes and says that my phone could not be reset. Someone please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by emannarino View Post
    Does anyone else have this problem or know how it's possible to fix it? I've been trying to DR. my phone back to 1.3.1 due to the 1.3.5 update totally bricking my phone. I've ran the doctor numerous times, both 1.2.1, and 1.3.1. Everytime the Dr. gets to about 66% it crashes and says that my phone could not be reset. Someone please help.
    I believe you will have to wait until the doctor for 1.3.5 comes out. I don't think previous doctors will work on 1.3.5 but am not 100% sure on that. Sorry for the bad news.
    FYI the doctor is out for Sprint. Here is a download link.

http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...0ewwsprint.jar
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    I believe you will have to wait until the doctor for 1.3.5 comes out. I don't think previous doctors will work on 1.3.5 but am not 100% sure on that. Sorry for the bad news.
    I had 1.3.5 and ran 1.2.1 with no issues.

And i tried 1.3.5 dr, failed at 74% (from the last number i saw) but it is up and running now <shrug>. I can't get webosQI to see it yet though or rerun the dr, but i believe that is a novacomd issue. will try when i get home
  5.    #5  
    Still crashing at 66%. Sounds like I'm going to have to be heading to the sprint store when I get home for a new phone. Officially, this phone is bricked, can't get anywhere with it, Doctored numerous times with different webos versions and still the doctor crashes, aand I end up with a screen with a blue cloud background that says Phone Error, Your phone is experiencing an error that connot be resolved. Visit Palm USA - Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses for help. This sucks!