Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I want to install the Iphone spoof agent, but the last time I tried it on 1.3.1, my phone got corrupted and I had to doctor it... so I am afraid of trying it on 1.3.5,

Did anyone of you installed it already?
    I installed the spoof and it works okay but i did notice a little lag on the browsing..could just be me.
    I installed it successfully. For some reason I couldnt get it to work with 1.3.2. Works great for me so far.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Ok, I trusted you guys and I installed, so far so good it is working fine, thank you!!!
    How do you install the Iphone Spoof agent? I've searched through out Preware and can't find it anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerwade View Post
    How do you install the Iphone Spoof agent? I've searched through out Preware and can't find it anywhere.
    you have to open webos quick install and open tools tweaks and then its in there . but how do i know its installed and working?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I tested it going to deviantart.com. They have a specific UI for iphone users.
    I test the iPhone spoof two ways, first go to walmart.com before applying then after, you'll know for sure that way. OR go to dribbr - iPhone and iPod Touch Optimized Websites, Games and Applications on your Pre which is a directory listing of iPhone optimized websites if the Spoof applied correctly you will see it nicely formatted.

Hope that helps.
    ok i got it . i went to seego.com and works great !! seego has like 2500 iphone sites from news to shopping and gameing lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I goofed and never uninstalled it and it works great.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I goofed and never uninstalled it and it works great.

- Craig
    thats a good goof gooofy ha !!!!! sorry j/k lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I'm using the Iphone spoof agent but now when I go to espn it's not the full desktop version. Anyone know how to get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaker55 View Post
    I'm using the Iphone spoof agent but now when I go to espn it's not the full desktop version. Anyone know how to get it?
    Go to espn.go.com to view the full ESPN website. Going to espn.com will bring up the Pre version of the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch1999 View Post
    Go to espn.go.com to view the full ESPN website. Going to espn.com will bring up the Pre version of the site.
    I tried that but still doesn't load the full website. I could see the full website before I did the Iphone spoof agent though.
    I noticed that with some sites with spoof installed you only see the mobile site. I like the spoof still weighing out whwther I want the nice looking web pages or what.