1.    #1  
    Fox News named the Palm Pre the "Most Promising Newcomer" in their 2009 Tech in Review article....

FOXNews.com - 2009: The Year in Tech
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox News
    Most Promising Newcomer
    Palm's Pre smartphone, which Sprint began selling in June, hasn't become an iPhone-like megahit. But it's the most interesting new phone since the original iPhone. Palm bravely scrapped the old software that powered landmark gadgets such as its PalmPilot PDAs and Treo smartphones and built WebOS, a highly original new operating system that's fast and fun to use, with one of the best mobile Web browsers yet. The company also gave the Pre a highly pocketable design and slide-out keyboard that make it a distinct alternative to Apple's phone, not a mere iPhone wannabe
    I really dont have a huge problem with WebOS's speed as of right now, but i wouldn't call it fast, fun to use yes, but not fast.

Nice article though, great to see an underdog like palm get a little media attention in a RIM, Google, and Apple world.
    I remember in June Fox And Friends was totally knocking the Palm Pre.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    I remember in June Fox And Friends was totally knocking the Palm Pre.
    Recently on the Fox Business Network they were bashing Palm and said they were done for. They were all iPhone lovers.
    Live free or DIE!
    <<Lots of posts deleted>>

Keep your political crapping out of this thread!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    Recently on the Fox Business Network they were bashing Palm and said they were done for. They were all iPhone lovers.
    C'mon, that wouldn't happen. Fox is "Fair and Balanced"! As we all know...
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    <<Lots of posts deleted>>

Keep your political crapping out of this thread!
    Sorry about that, but I did say it was nice to see something about the pre!
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant