Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering what ideas or what people are still hoping for in the next update, I would like to see where you can calibrate the touchscreen for the way you tap or type on a virtual keyboard if that can be done, dont get me wrong my phone is way better after the 1.3.5 update I really cant complain about it. anyway just wondering what ideas are out there that would be cool to improve
    im hoping for the next update dont read other thread like this !
    HOW ABOUT ONE THAT WORKS............So far the two that I have experienced stink
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    The only thing I'm really only left wanting is GPU support. Not really for the games (although they are cool) but more for the increased fluidity of the OS and smoother transitions etc. You know? Like the last bit of polish on a sweet, sweet phone.
    I would like 60 or more thumbnails in the start page of the web app. With scrolling as fast as it is now I think 12 is a little outdated.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Video camera, landscape e-mail, fix GPS bug where GPS fails to find position after a couple of days, further optimize battery life.
  7. XTW
    Video player?
    cpu scaling
    gpu support
    video cam
    Last edited by Warblad13; 12/29/2009 at 11:55 PM.
    photo editing options is the only thing that hasnt been covered in the other posts
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    I don't understand what your trying to say
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I would like the option to have a homescreen type experience where I can see my upcoming appointments. Nothing big or flashy, but i certainly wouldnt mind looking at more than my background when my phone is on. Also, start taking the most popular patches and making them part of the OS, I think that makes the most sense because it is going to show all the palm users that they care about things that we (as users) want.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by hsiegal30 View Post
    I would like the option to have a homescreen type experience where I can see my upcoming appointments. Nothing big or flashy, but i certainly wouldnt mind looking at more than my background when my phone is on. Also, start taking the most popular patches and making them part of the OS, I think that makes the most sense because it is going to show all the palm users that they care about things that we (as users) want.
    like being able to do themes and virtual keyboard visual voicemail and stuff like that?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I will beat the dead horse. Video recorder please!!!
    gpu support, video and voice recording
    gpu support and video recording
    A real PIM!
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    Maybe a grammar checker will be in the next update.
    I would like to see a video camera, some nice games, battery life improvements, and an official virtual keyboard.
    I want to send my damn contacts to my radio already. GAH

voice commands would be nice, GPU supports, and less freezing with BT audio. Browser works awesome, except i still cannot get the mobile page for wellsfargo to work.

Oh well, here is hoping for promise from CES
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taglioni View Post
    like being able to do themes and virtual keyboard visual voicemail and stuff like that?
    Basically yeah, the keyboard, the battery % monitor, the 4X4 app catalog, etc. Themes would also be really fun to have as well. The market is heading to customization, which is one area Palm can easily improve on. Precentral basically did it for them (acknowledgement goes to all those who are involved in Homebrew, themes etc.).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast