Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    some sort of "right-click" like function, so you can copy and paste, and save pictures
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    I would like 60 or more thumbnails in the start page of the web app. With scrolling as fast as it is now I think 12 is a little outdated.
    There is a Patch for that. The Patch will increase the number of thumbnails to 100 instead of 12 which just doesnt do it. You can get the patch by loading it with webosqi or preware.
    I'm sure it's low on the list of priorities (or not on it at all), but I'd still like a fix for birthdays not showing up in the calendar. I already have the birthdays app, but it's just not as useful as having birthdays already in your calendar where you can set alerts for them, etc. I have to remember to open the birthdays app and I usually forget. Like I said, I'm getting along ok without it, but it's still a slight pain in the side considering it worked great on my Treo 755p.
    I just want the thing to move quicker. Seems like it could be a lot better. I don't have a problem with my phone freezing, but I will say that the iPhone blows the Pre out of the water when it comes to basic speed and touchscreen response. Palm needs to step it up.
    1.3.5 is barely cold in its grave -- that's probably not the best analogy, but I can't think of anything better at the moment -- and already we're on to 1.3.X??? Can't we let the dust settle for at least a few days?
    I would like google maps to have streetview, access to contacts, and be able to share addresses via sms/email
    another here for pim backup
    Palm prē-ist.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by krusenkevin View Post
    1.3.5 is barely cold in its grave -- that's probably not the best analogy, but I can't think of anything better at the moment -- and already we're on to 1.3.X??? Can't we let the dust settle for at least a few days?
    if you dont like reading about or discussing this topic dont read the thread arent forums for discussion?????
    Quote Originally Posted by redlbcsun View Post
    some sort of "right-click" like function, so you can copy and paste, and save pictures
    The right-click function could be a long press or an orange-tap or whatever (isn't this already possible with webos?).
    I would like to see more, customizable even, options on the popup menu though: cut, copy, google search, translate, etc
    /EU/GR/
    Quote Originally Posted by taglioni View Post
    if you dont like reading about or discussing this topic dont read the thread arent forums for discussion?????
    Chill out, newbie.
    Everything I wanted to see in 1.3.5 that didn't come.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    does anyone know if the Palm Pre plans to have Street view added to Google Maps at anytime in the furture??? My friend has the I phone and he has it ! It would be nice to have it on our phone. So he could stop throwing it up in my face! about how great his phone is. thanks in advance.
    Universal search by voice?
    Quote Originally Posted by redlbcsun View Post
    Right click is orange + whatever, copy/past is done by orange + c, orange + v

Saving pictures is orange + tap
    Quote Originally Posted by gemster18 View Post
    does anyone know if the Palm Pre plans to have Street view added to Google Maps at anytime in the furture??? My friend has the I phone and he has it ! It would be nice to have it on our phone. So he could stop throwing it up in my face! about how great his phone is. thanks in advance.
    Actually this isn't on Palm. Google Maps isn't a native app on WebOS, all they're doing is loading Google Maps (look familiar?)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I want streetview for Google Maps! I don't understand how more users aren't upset about not having this feature ! I work in the street for a public utility, and this would come in very handy. If anyone has any info about this..... Please reply. Thanks again.
    Invite Attendees to appointments
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12