1.    #1  
    Ok,
    So I have the new update, completely redid my pre because the patches werent installing(landscape email, month in view) so, i used webos doctor and wiped the pre. agghh.

Now, everything is new. I installed the preware/package installer, got it all on but guess what.
    I tried to install landscape email and I got bad address 'ipkg.preware.org' error. Im getting that on both the preware install and even the tweaks tab of the webos quickinstall. In fact so far most of the tweaks on both programs will not install .
    Which version of WebOS QI are you using? 2.96 is out.

Only one that didn't work for me is Personal Avatar and Landscape E-Mail.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    I don't think it's a problem with preware or your phone...I get the same error with sms tone per contact, landscape email, replies/forwards black font...and match state to area code
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    I don't think it's a problem with preware or your phone...I get the same error with sms tone per contact, landscape email, replies/forwards black font...and match state to area code
    hmm, I installed the match state to area code patch just fine....
  5.    #5  
    Yeah it was 2.9 I noticed that isnt even updated. However, I did also try to install the same items via the latest preware/package installer and same issues, landscape email, area code, month in view default...to name a few.
    I also noticed that a few programs, cell stalker, Where, and Picasa on Phone have errors and will not update.
    That's it, other than that...I still love my phone.
    I can't wait til the Pre is 1 year old, to see how it compares to the iPhone when it was one year...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I cannot seem to get Confirm Delete Email patch to install, anyone else with this issue? or fix for me? I have tried via PW & W-OSQI.
    I'm having the same problems. But it is my understanding that a lot of patches have to be tweaked after an update to work properly. So I figure we need to give the developers some time to get this done. Especially considering the holidays.
  8.    #8  
    Other issues...
    3 apps keep not installing. Im getting install failed from :

cell stalker
    picaso on phone
    Where

I also tried to install the WOW armory from Homebrew...no go.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK View Post

There is an update to Landscape E-Mail, and it works now. The one that I'm still waiting on is the slide locks mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by 13brian View Post
    I cannot seem to get Confirm Delete Email patch to install, anyone else with this issue? or fix for me? I have tried via PW & W-OSQI.
    I had the same problem until I updated QI and Preware, then it installed just fine.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK View Post

Where can I get this version of WebOS QI?
    Confirm Delete Email is working for me, which is a life saver I can't tell you how many times I thought I turned the screen off and accidentally swiped across my email app deleting a mail!
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsWin View Post
    Where can I get this version of WebOS QI?
    Same place you likely got it the first time?

http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?t=206905
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    Same place you likely got it the first time?

http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?t=206905
    Thanks, admittedly I'm lazy today.