1.    #1  
    So I got the 1.3.5 update after removing the theme, and doing an EPR. Update went fine, everything seemed to work correctly for the most part. I re-installed Preware, got that working, and got back my apps, and all my favorite patches. Nothing seemed wrong.

But the phone has slowed to a crawl. If I get a notification, I unlock the phone (which is laggy) and then click the notification and it registers the tap (you can see ripples) it just doesnt do anything for a solid 10 seconds or more. Eventually it will load whatever the notification was for. Even the launcher. I open the launcher and it is unresponsive for a good 10 to 15 seconds.

I went to run EPR again, but it gets an IPKG error, and after looking at the log it says there are no patches to uninstall. In WebOSQI, it also says there are no patches. So in lieu of removing them one by one, and hoping it all works, I decide I want a factory phone. So I disable backup on the phone, and attempt to run the Dr. (1.3.1) It stops at 3% everytime and just stays there. Reboot phone, reboot computer, etc etc. Stops at 3% everytime.

What do?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    just sit tie and way for palm to update webos dr...1.3.5
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    that may help! I have a few patches install but not working...when I try to remove I get error. So just wating for a update on webos dr ..hope is soon
  4.    #4  
    Ok. re-downloaded Dr 1.3.1 from palm official site and it worked fine. Re-updated to 1.3.5 and my extreme lag issues seem to be gone. I have not yet rooted the phone again, and probably won't until 1.3.5 doctor is out. I think I can live without patches. Although I will miss downloading pics and 4x4 launcher the most
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_addams View Post
    Ok. re-downloaded Dr 1.3.1 from palm official site and it worked fine. Re-updated to 1.3.5 and my extreme lag issues seem to be gone. I have not yet rooted the phone again, and probably won't until 1.3.5 doctor is out. I think I can live without patches. Although I will miss downloading pics and 4x4 launcher the most
    DL pics patch? oooh i want that one! where was that at? i thought i had looked through them all. several times.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    DL pics patch? oooh i want that one! where was that at? i thought i had looked through them all. several times.
    i think it's Multi-mod lets you orange+click a pic and save it to media/internal
  7.    #7  
    At this point I want my pre to be as if new out of the box. Anything I should do?