Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Love this update, it's teh awesome. Bring on CES and the madness that will blow everyone else there out of the water!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yes.. i am liking. something about 1.3.5 feels special.. though i am still having issues with preware.. i'm kinda enjoying my stock pre
    I had to use delete Preware and reinstall it using Quick Install personally, took me forever to remember to NOT put the phone in USB mode though. ><
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroven Taulrok View Post
    I had to use delete Preware and reinstall it using Quick Install personally, took me forever to remember to NOT put the phone in USB mode though. ><
    yep. i've done that too. but i'm not at my home computer. things just never seem to work for me on other peoples computers.. so i'll get the final verdict when i get home
    Holy cow! After installing the Emergency Migration Helper from Preware and letting my phone alone for half an hour the thing is blazing fast! Never seen anything like it. Snap! The app is up and running before I can blink. Snap! It's closed and gone. And would you like tea with that ma'am? Whew. Be interesting to see how this speed holds up. Yay for 1.3.5.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12