1.    #1  
    Some of my Apps, most notably Card Ace, won't update. It says "Install Failed" every time I try. Anyone else getting this?
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Just updated Where over evdo no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Some of my Apps, most notably Card Ace, won't update. It says "Install Failed" every time I try. Anyone else getting this?
    Run the emergency migration helper app from preware. Reboot. wait patiently for it to do its thing.
    this worked for me! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Yea, I keep getting installed failed and restart required on any app.

I'm going to try what tarirene recommedned when I get a chance.
    I get the same thing regardless if I update or try to install a new application from the app. catalog.
    You need the Emergency Migration Helper which can be found in WOQI v2.96. Go to WOQI homepage and click the down arrow, navigate to WebOS Internals feed (all). You should see the migration helper in the list. Check the box, exit and click install.
    Emergency Migration Helper did the trick for me.
    The Emergency Migration Helper will not fix all apps. Just delete the ones that won't update and re-install.
    that did it! thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Run the emergency migration helper app from preware. Reboot. wait patiently for it to do its thing.
    worked like a charm, thank you
    In Preware just go to List Everything and search for Emergency Migration Helper.
    The Emergency Migration Helper worked for me! Thank you!

<---based on my avatar, you know it killed me slowly when I couldn't update or install Card Aces.
    Last edited by callmeroger; 01/20/2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: forgot, my avatar is poker related. hehe