Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Just been looking at the O2 site and I have noticed that thye have stopped reffering to the Palm Pe and now it is just Palm on the menu. Then inside that, it lists the palm devices, just the Pre for now, but the Pixi must be close.

Even look at the URL
    Palm Index Page
    whilst its true they dont refer to the Palm Pre anymore, just Palm.........it doesnt mean the pixi is coming.......

if there was something saying pixi, that would be a good to speculate on, but there isnt....
    for now at least
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Well they have not changed the iPhone page to Apple.

I think it is safe to say they will be adding to the Palm range, and it is not likly to the the Treo...
    I think you're right, particularly as Palm have some announcements to make at CES and this seems to be an important time for them. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we saw the Pixi pop up in the next month or two.

I'd love to hold one, they look so tiny. I can't see myself "downgrading" to one though, I get no 3G in my area so the missing wifi is fatal
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Seems only Sprint is stopping the wifi, Verizon Pixi's have Wifi so I am sure O2's will