Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Well I used the Sprint Nav files from the 1.3.1 build and it worked perfectly. When I tried the files from the 1.3.5 build I got an error message stating that my carrier could not respond or failure to log in something to that effect. I wonder if in the sprint 1.3.5 version they made sprint Nav carrier specific?
    Just tried mine (since I finished my upgrade) and it seems to work with the Sprint files from 1.3.5 and the Bell 1.3.5.1
    When do you get the error? When you start up? Login the first time? Calculate directions?
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.millett View Post
    Just tried mine (since I finished my upgrade) and it seems to work with the Sprint files from 1.3.5 and the Bell 1.3.5.1
    When do you get the error? When you start up? Login the first time? Calculate directions?
    When I first logged in. hmmm strange. Odd thing is, I don't get the voice cut off like others were stating with 1.3.1
    Odd. I never saw a whole lot of voice cut out, when I had the older version, but the new one seems fine for me now. Logged in, map shows, etc.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.millett View Post
    I use the same setup, works perfectly.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    So after installing the 1.3.5 update, all installed applications are wanting to update. And tapping the update all button in the App Catalog just shows a "Couldn't update. Restart the phone and try again" error. How can this be solved?!

I don't want to uninstall all apps because then the data would be gone!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011