Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Everything else works since 1.3.5 except I have no ring when I get a phone call. Anyone else?
    Mine works normally. Have you checked your ringtone settings? (Sounds & Ringtones)
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Ya, I've checked everything and reset the ph.
    I think I had a issue with my ringer last night. I'm going to keep a eye on it. I would restart or do a battery pull and test it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by waddle View Post
    Ya, I've checked everything .......
    .... Including the switch on top, right?
    I have the same exact issue. I have not reset the phone yet though.

maxed out system sounds and ring volume.

System sounds work, no ring tone no vibrate regardless of switch or options set.

*Waddle, did you have mytether installed and patched when you upgraded? I did and forgot about it being patched. I'm trying to re-install mytether and unpatch the phone to see if functionality is restored.
    Last edited by meltman; 12/30/2009 at 10:53 AM.
    ***** Fixed it *****

Re-installed mytether, patched the OS again, then unpatched and it rings now.

Hope this helps you out some.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    This worked for me also. I had the paid version of MyTether, uninstalled, re-installed, unpatched and ringers are back!
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Yup
    I'm actually having this same problem and tried everything you guys did and still not working..I uninstalled Mytether, uninstalled my patches using Emergency Patch remover in Preware, reinstall mytether and still nothing....as you can imagine this is incredibly frustrating..

also to add, any music I have on here doesnt not play as well....
    Last edited by ProAm500; 01/06/2010 at 01:16 AM.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProAm500 View Post
    I'm actually having this same problem and tried everything you guys did and still not working..I uninstalled Mytether, uninstalled my patches using Emergency Patch remover in Preware, reinstall mytether and still nothing....as you can imagine this is incredibly frustrating..

also to add, any music I have on here doesnt not play as well....
    Are you stuck in headset mode?
    I forgot the fix for it :/ but there's a thread around here somewhere.
    had that, but it went away upon reset.
    I dont believe so...I've reseted a bunch of times...right now as it stands i uninstalled Mytether and currently have no patches installed...
    I should add that the update installed by mistake while all the patches were still installed yesterday..I was in the car, put it on the touchstone, and hit the choice and it started installing. As far as I can tell I was able to remove all the patches....
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    .... Including the switch on top, right?
    I came on here to see if anyone else had the no ringer problem. Everything on mine was set to full blast but the vol button side left brought up the bell w/line through it....the switch top right was moved. haha. Im such an ***...ringer vol. back on! THANKS!!
    I have had this happen once (a couple months back) and had to doctor the phone. I tried everything... webOS Doctor was the only thing that fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by child as audience View Post
    I came on here to see if anyone else had the no ringer problem. Everything on mine was set to full blast but the vol button side left brought up the bell w/line through it....the switch top right was moved. haha. Im such an ***...ringer vol. back on! THANKS!!
    Glad I could help. (It happened to me too. I lost half of a day of my life trying to figure out what the problem was.)
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/06/2010 at 02:33 PM.
    I dont believe so...I've reseted a bunch of times...right now as it stands i uninstalled Mytether and currently have no patches installed...
    Just to be sure (because it seems a lot of people miss this), before you uninstalled MyTether, you went into OPTIONS and set WIFIE TETHERING PATCH to OFF, correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Just to be sure (because it seems a lot of people miss this), before you uninstalled MyTether, you went into OPTIONS and set WIFIE TETHERING PATCH to OFF, correct?
    Nope, I didnt..so I went back installed it, unpatched, restart and now working correctly..
    Nope, I didnt..so I went back installed it, unpatched, restart and now working correctly..
    And what, no thanks???