1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am hoping to see the following patches ported over from 1.3.1 to 1.3.5 if at all possible. I wasn't sure if all of the ones in Preware would become available or if only ported over based on request.

-LED Notification enable
    -4x4 Icons V3
    -Launcher defaulted to middle page
    -Top Bar Date added with only month/day
    -Top Bar battery with perfect in white
    -Hide Nascar Racing app
    -Hide Music player app
    -Remove round corners (Squarify)

Thanks so much!
    Most of these are already working on 1.3.5!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Most of these are already working on 1.3.5!
    I do not see them in Preware patches. Are you doing this from WOSQI 2.96 ?
    Have you updated your Preware? They are there.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Have you updated your Preware? They are there.
    Well its funny, last night I did an upgrade to 1.3.5 and after reinstalling Preware, all of these were in Preware and worked. However I had major issues installing anything from the App Catalog before they came up with the fix, so I doctored my phone to 1.3.1 and upgraded to 1.3.5 again fresh. I have the latest Preware and package manager service but it is now missing a ton of those patches it showed last night.. sorta confusing..

I'm wondering if the Pre's backup somehow made it think I still have all of those installed even though I don't and that is why they are missing from the list.. it does seem that all the ones I had are the ones that are missing. However, I'd think that doctoring would eliminate this... maybe not..
    Last edited by volcom45; 12/29/2009 at 02:16 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Hmm, thats what it was.. they are all listed as installed in Preware even though they are not. If I try to remove them, it gives an error. How can I make it think they are not installed so I can reinstall them again?

I'll see if I can remove them with WOSQI in Dev mode..

Update: That did it! Thanks for your responses!
    Last edited by volcom45; 12/29/2009 at 02:37 PM.