1.    #1  
    With the 1.3.5 update, I keep getting this notification:
    Infopedia - Mobile Wikipedia
    Download failed

If I go to it, It takes me to the new "My Applications" app where Infopedia 0.1.3 is listed with they yellow exclamation triangle.

I tap that icon, and I see a "download error" at the bottom where the download button normally is. Tapping that again, I get an error saying "There was a problem downloading the application". Hitting the "Download again" button, just keeps erroring out.

What is wrong with this app?
    I don't think its the app. I have had that issue with every app update I have tried since 1.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_vag View Post
    With the 1.3.5 update, I keep getting this notification:
    Infopedia - Mobile Wikipedia
    Download failed

If I go to it, It takes me to the new "My Applications" app where Infopedia 0.1.3 is listed with they yellow exclamation triangle.

I tap that icon, and I see a "download error" at the bottom where the download button normally is. Tapping that again, I get an error saying "There was a problem downloading the application". Hitting the "Download again" button, just keeps erroring out.

What is wrong with this app?
    I downloaded Infopedia as a free app. Whenever I check on updates, I am told that Infopedia has an update, but the update fails to load correctly. I figured that if I deleted the app, I could download the current version. However, the new version is not free. So, that is what must have gone with my update. The paid version wouldn't update my free copy. I hope that helps you.
    I have this same problem with everything I try to install since the update.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    I have this same problem with everything I try to install since the update.
    This seems like a pretty bad appstore bug to me. It shouldn't be offering updates if the update is invalid.
    Same here, not just infopedia, all apps failing to install