1.    #1  
    What is the deal with the x.facebook.com application. Whenever I click on older posts it just shows me the same ones I viewed in the same order I viewed them.

Is this a bug?
    I've noticed this problem too, not sure if it's a bug on facebook's side, or something being lost in transmission or a problem with the Pre.
    i think is problem from facebook but if you keep refreshing is getting update!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mkedda View Post
    What is the deal with the x.facebook.com application. Whenever I click on older posts it just shows me the same ones I viewed in the same order I viewed them.

Is this a bug?

Happens to me also. I beleive that it is caused by Facebook itself. Facebook has changed the way News Feeds are presented on the users page (Normal Facebook.com) I do not know if this is right but it's an idea.

Another thing that bugs me is whenever you swipe back to go back a page it brings you to the bookmarks page...
  5.    #5  
    same thing happens to me dunkin...the user experience with facebook is god awful on this phone.
    We desperately need a REAL facebook app... not that crap that's in the app catalog now.

I've noticed the same problem.

Access to facebook on this phone is a real problem so far.