1.    #1  
    I know some of you will suggest webOS Doctor but I have done that 3 times for 1.3.1 and it leaves all my personal info and some of the homebrew stuff, music, pics, ect. I want a complete reset, any ideas?
    Web Doctor is suppose to erase everything until you put your profile info in like its manufactured settings when you first get the phone. You might be using the wrong webos doctor. Here is the direct link to Palm's webdoctor on their site. Palm - webOS Doctor for Palm Pre for Sprint this will erase the whole phone if done correctly no homebrews now patches no music, pics etc. Ive used this many of times on my phone and my fiance's phone
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I know some of you will suggest webOS Doctor but I have done that 3 times for 1.3.1 and it leaves all my personal info and some of the homebrew stuff, music, pics, ect. I want a complete reset, any ideas?
    Insure that your calendar/contact/e-mail data is defaulting to anything but your Palm profile. Run EPR if applicable and manually backup any other data you want saved. Turn off the auto backup and delete. Doctor the phone and see if that clears it. Worked for me.

The Palm backup (when it works) is backing up some patches (completely and incompletely) and god only knows what else.
  4.    #4  
    When I connect the phone to my computer when webOS Dr asks me, do I connect USB or just charge?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Did the same thing to me last night. It forced me to update while I was driving home from Christmas so I couldn't remove patches.

Off topic; It's a bit disappointing, as well as frustrating, to realize that your palm profile has NO information stored. Lost all the business contacts I've added since June. *sigh*