Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    At the very end of loading the Preware feeds I now get a message that it if "Fixing Unknown Packages". It quickly runs through 165 packages and continues into its normal mode. What is it "Fixing"
    Last edited by bobwill; 12/29/2009 at 11:14 AM.
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    I'm with you on this one. My preware goes through about 175 unknown fixes, on top of which I can no longer install any patches. Which I know I removed all patches before updating.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I don't like having to reinstall all of my patches after an update. Am I missing something? I wanted to reinstall the virtual keyboard but it wasn't there.
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss View Post
    I'm with you on this one. My preware goes through about 175 unknown fixes, on top of which I can no longer install any patches. Which I know I removed all patches before updating.
    I found out how to turn it off.

Go into PreWare "Preferences" and there is an option to "Fix Unknows" to "ON or Off"

I still do not know what this option is suppose to do, but it does stop the scanning....
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    I don't like having to reinstall all of my patches after an update. Am I missing something? I wanted to reinstall the virtual keyboard but it wasn't there.
    No body likes to reinstall their patches, but that is they way it works. The virtual keyboard is not compatible with Ver 1.3.5, so it does not show. The author will have to fix it.
    I fixed my problem of "Fixing Unknown Packages" and not being able to apply patches.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...16#post2115216
    I can't install patches either through preware, how did you fix it?