Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    So I downloaded the 1.3.5 update..downloaded no prob..phone started to install it...now it has that install bar that goes around that spinning circle...well it gets about a quarter of the way then the phone restarts but wont boot back up just stays at the palm screen...any ideas?? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb83 View Post
    So I downloaded the 1.3.5 update..downloaded no prob..phone started to install it...now it has that install bar that goes around that spinning circle...well it gets about a quarter of the way then the phone restarts but wont boot back up just stays at the palm screen...any ideas?? Thanks
    I saw this on another forum about the same problem. You might try it.

"I just got off line with Palm's live chat and the assistant told me to HOLD THE POWER BUTTON DOWN WHILE SLIDING THE RINGER SWITCH 3 TIMES that would restart the phone differently than holding the power button down and choosing restart. It did take longer restarting that way. After it restarted I hit the check for update icon again and it downloaded and installed correctly. It seems that the way he told me to restart the phone was the trick."