Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This is one hostile thread. How come mobile users can filter a thread iut. Phht!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcobra2010 View Post
    who sets the truth you or me or we or etc? how did we find the truth. who can dictate what is true? who made any one else better than the other? there are no truths because no one person is qualified to say they are truths.
    Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
    Neo: What truth?
    Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
    Neo: There is no spoon?
    Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Well i still win because I am the majority and the other person gets the label of being color blind.
    No...there is no winning or losing. This "other" person is colour blind and when you are colour blind you don't see colours correctly.
    So many promises. Fact: The Pre is slow and lags. Fact: The Pre has very few apps. Fact: The Pre has an unused GPU.

I'm tired of the empty promises.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aceattorney View Post
    So many promises. Fact: The Pre is slow and lags. Fact: The Pre has very few apps. Fact: The Pre has an unused GPU.

I'm tired of the empty promises.
    Fact: you suck.
    what is this thread about again?
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 12/29/2009 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Fact: you suck.
    Resorting to name-calling? How about trying to dispute my claims like a mature person?

Want to try again?
    Don't feed the trolls!
    Lets see if i can make this clear with an example.

There is a printer that has all these specs and then I justify why I think it will be good. I then post it on a reply. Some one with then post keep your day job, another sorry individual then say metaphor, etc. What purposes did there comments make none. Tell why or why not things are good or bad. If you can not point out specifics that people can attack then do not comment at all.

Do not say it is crap unless you can state specific that make it not desirable.

So for one that states that nothing is being accomplished, your comment proved that you dislike yourself because your comment did not debate anything it did not prove or disprove anything. Just a weak way to comment with out debating.

opinion vs facts.
    Forums are for opinions and debate; not facts and footnotes. Stop trying to act like you are so much smarter than everyone else and have some fun.
    Not much longer before the kiddies go back to school..
  11.    #31  
    Sorry I have been out of school for several years now.

Smarter? Who is to say.

I do know that there as a very very good chance that I have more wealth than a good majority of the persons in the states. I will leave it at that since that it is really none of your business. But since you wanted to bring it up I will divulge that little fact. Now I do not care if you want to debate that fact, you will not get anymore replies about my status financially or what I do for a profession. This is about palm pre/pixi.

Now lets debate the functionality/physical state of the device. Stay focused and lets talk real material. Do not care are smart replies or diversion. THIS IS ABOUT THE PHONE.

IF YOU CAN NOT TALK ABOUT THE PHONES (FUNCTIONALITY/PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS) THEN DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT.

IF YOU ARE A TROLL TRYING TO START SOME NONE SENSE WITH BIASED & NONE CIRCUMSTANTIATED COMMENTS, THEN STOP WASTING OUR TIME.
    Sorry I have been out of school for several years now.

Smarter? Who is to say.

I do know that there as a very very good chance that I have more wealth than a good majority of the persons in the states. I will leave it at that since that it is really none of your business. But since you wanted to bring it up I will divulge that little fact. Now I do not care if you want to debate that fact, you will not get anymore replies about my status financially or what I do for a profession. This is about palm pre/pixi.

Now lets debate the functionality/physical state of the device. Stay focused and lets talk real material. Do not care are smart replies or diversion. THIS IS ABOUT THE PHONE.

IF YOU CAN NOT TALK ABOUT THE PHONES (FUNCTIONALITY/PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS) THEN DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT.

IF YOU ARE A TROLL TRYING TO START SOME NONE SENSE WITH BIASED & NONE CIRCUMSTANTIATED COMMENTS, THEN STOP WASTING OUR TIME.
    silly man, don't you know?

Everyone on the internets makes $1,000,000,000 dollars a year, dates Jessica Alba and can bench press a buick. Where are you from anyways? 1980?

Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Those metaphors are as chunky as my wife's chili.
    What good is smooth chili? The chunkier the better I always say.
    Given that the average household income in the USA is around $50,000USD that's not saying much. Regardless, your net worth is certainly not directly proportional to your character.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    What good is smooth chili? The chunkier the better I always say.
    SO true....I was certainly not not knocking chunky chili.
  16. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts

Funny how apple/apple developers can take what is free on the internet and placing it in a app for the iphone so that they can charge people.
    That is true, but that is the price you pay for not knowing to browse the internet.

Call me crazy but that sounds like manipulative sales practices.
    This is not a manipulative sales practice.
    What will you do when you can't login to your bank account on the web browser and check balance ?
    You buy an APP that does exactly the same but in a simple way.
    This thread is hostile indeed! In response to what I have read, let me say this... Majority does not equal right! This is why we have people fighting for their rights today. (Marriage, equality, etc).

With that said, what makes a "Forum" a forum, are the opnions, facts, comments, polls debates, and shared information. Its a collective community, there is nothing wrong with people challenging the the majority; Or what someone may think is majority.

-- In response to the OP, I think that Flash would be an excellent addition to Web OS, and i think with greater optimization of mobile websites, we will continue to see greatness as it pertains to Web OS, for years to come.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    So exactly what was the point of this thread again? I'm completely lost.

Really got lost back in the whole "fact vs opinon" argument (especially since I haven't seen a single fact in the OP). Let's review shall we....

If what I read a week ago is right then there are some nice games coming on the pre. I am not a gamer so I do not care much for it but there was a web site that had some nice vidz and pics of 2 games headed out for the pre. I think this will be great for the pre since it will attrack more of an audience. I did not believe it at first since I read about the performance change with the update but I could not see how that could improve on the performance. But after actually testing it out last night, I do believe it is coming. WOW this thing is much faster.
    A lot of "I believe/I think" in this part of the OP. No facts. Actually sounds like a lot of rumors.

My main attraction will be to flash. That will be a game changer. Especially since apple it coming out with their islate (which will be similar to the apple tv blunder. Steves been watching to much harry potter. If you watched the movie you already know what is coming out in 2010.) But if the pre comes out with great flash mechanism, the apple thunder will be no more. Portability, non subscription service, no boundaries will be key. Right now no phone can serve the net in all its glory within a tolerable speed. FLASH will change that. Do not have to wait for full HTML 5 to get off of the drawing board. This is here and now. The game can be changed. Flash will do it and apple will not have it. To bad for those iphone owners waiting for apps to make up for their butchered internet surfing. Funny how apple/apple developers can take what is free on the internet and placing it in a app for the iphone so that they can charge people. Call me crazy but that sounds like manipulative sales practices.
    Opinions. The fact is that the iPhone WILL get flash.

Since i do not believe in communism or dictatorships, the iphone will not be my cup of tee.
    More opinions and personal preference.

Palm pre for me and my free minded people. Android is ok but it reminds me too much of winmo. A very clunky os that has a huge potential to crash a lot.

OPEN SOURCE 2010, FLASH 2010, CLOUDS 2010, SMART NET PHONE 2010. 2010 the year of change. Are you ready? We are just getting started.
    And again more opinons and personal preference. So I'm completely confused at the point of this post and where were your financial status comes to play. To make things worse, you are debating every post as if you pointed out facts that we weren't aware of.

Oh well....guess I'll stay confused.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
  19. a2k
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Dead Horse, I'm closing this thread!
  20. a2k
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Oops, I forgot... I don't have the authority to close this thread!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast