1.    #1  
    When is someone going to develop a Business Miles app? I do not need an app that tracks how many miles to the gallon I get, just a basic mileage log that tracks miles from place to place. Every other Palm phone I've owned has had a selection of these apps to choose from.
    they have one. it is in the app catalog. im going to get it the first of the year to keep track of my mileage.

im pretty sure i saw it there, it may have been the homebrew catalog. it was nice added everything up for you on a monthly basis and yearly and weekly

ill repost when i find it, but im not going to take the time to look for it right now when you have the ability
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Quote Originally Posted by sabujim View Post
    When is someone going to develop a Business Miles app? I do not need an app that tracks how many miles to the gallon I get, just a basic mileage log that tracks miles from place to place. Every other Palm phone I've owned has had a selection of these apps to choose from.
    Here is the link to the homebrew app called milez by haeffb.
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/milez