Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have to say I do! =)
    Never stopped loving mine... Just love it more now.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    I have to say I do! =)
    Just curious - what specifically is making you love it again? I presume this is because of 1.3.5, is that right?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Feud View Post
    Just curious - what specifically is making you love it again? I presume this is because of 1.3.5, is that right?
    Yep, my memory leaks are gone, the phone is much snappier, I can actually install all the apps I want, browser is faster at rendering, I get better signal strength at my house and it doesn't roam as much, battery life is noticeably improved, and Twee is MUCH smoother at scrolling now. There you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    Yep, my memory leaks are gone, the phone is much snappier, I can actually install all the apps I want, browser is faster at rendering, I get better signal strength at my house and it doesn't roam as much, battery life is noticeably improved, and Twee is MUCH smoother at scrolling now. There you go.
    Excellent! I'm on Bell so no patch for me tonight but it's sounding like two of my pet peeves (laggy phone and slow browser) are being addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feud View Post
    Excellent! I'm on Bell so no patch for me tonight but it's sounding like two of my pet peeves (laggy phone and slow browser) are being addressed.
    I DO have to say, THE BROWSER IS 10000% BETTER IN EVERY WAY.
    I hope Bell handles it for you guys as well as Sprint is.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 12/29/2009 at 05:24 AM.
    yes!! I agree!! Browser is truly better!!!
  9. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Never stopped loving mine...even on 1.1.2 it was immense. Cannot wait for 1.3.5
    I switched over to the Hero, but kept my Pre. Might have to do an ESN swap and check out these new 'enhancements'.
    Never lost any love for it. It can only get better from here right?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I will say that also having to press links multiple times is gone and tbis phone seems snappier!!!
    Never stopped loving mine aside from all of the little things that annoy the hell outta me.

I just was with my friend this Christmas I haven't seen in a while. He has the I Phone. I showed all of the things the Pre can do, and he said that the Pre kills it. He loved the way that it actually is a "SMART PHONE" and showed him all of the apps that can be left open in the background and swipe to something you were previously working on.

All I have done since the new update is re install all of the patches I had before. Pondering on the virtual keyboard though. Don't know if I use it enough to go through the hassle of re-installing it, ya know, installing the obsolete one and then the normal one, and hope it works. Precorder still works after the update which is great in my book.

Soup
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    im very disappointed, now that all this is fixed what am i going to have to complain about? wait, i dont complain. hum, im confused, maybe i should take my riddlen
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
  15. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    The phone keeps improving( rather WebOS) , what else you expect.
    I'm still not impressed, if anything I'm quite disspointed. This long for an update, and this quality of improvement is pretty bad. They're simple optimization tweaks, the homebrew community has created, changed, and made improvements 10x better than Palm has consistently.
    Palm has a great OS here, and they are slacking on trying to make the best of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigal27 View Post
    I'm still not impressed, if anything I'm quite disspointed. This long for an update, and this quality of improvement is pretty bad. They're simple optimization tweaks, the homebrew community has created, changed, and made improvements 10x better than Palm has consistently.
    Palm has a great OS here, and they are slacking on trying to make the best of it.
    Let's see how much you are crying like that after CES.
    This long for an update?

It's been exactly 45 days since 1.3.1 was released.

How fast do you think the updates should come and what degree of improvements should be in them? You do realize that the two are mutually exclusive, unless you think Palm is simply an unproductive company with developers sitting idle?
    <-------waits long time for computer updates to many of my software...this was a short time for an update
    My phone is snappyier in almost every way, no more lag. I am really impressed. Why are people complaining honestly...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast